Contact Transfer Agent

If you are a beneficial owner of shares (e.g., you own shares through a bank or brokerage account) and have specific questions about your stock ownership, it will be necessary to contact your bank/broker directly for assistance. If you are a stockholder of record and your account is registered at Computershare you may contact our registrar and transfer agent by phone, email or postal mail with specific questions about your stock ownership:

U.S. Toll-Free: 866-499-2532 or 781-575-3209

Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P. O. Box 30170
College Station, TX 77842-3170

If sending correspondence by overnight mail:
211 Quality Circle, Suite 201
College Station, TX 77845

Representatives are available by telephone from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to assist you with the following:

  • Account consolidation
  • Account Information
  • Address Changes
  • Check replacements
  • Direct Registration (DRS)
  • Dividend Information
  • Dividend Reinvestment Plan (CIP)
  • Exchanging shares of Diamond Foods
  • International Currency Exchange for dividend payments and sale proceeds
  • Electronic Delivery of Communications
  • Registration changes
  • Replacement of lost, stolen or destroyed certificates
  • Tax reporting information
  • Transfer of ownership

In order to avoid escheatment, it is recommended you keep your account at Computershare current and maintain regular contact with them. Abandoned property laws in the United States require you to do this to avoid your shares and/or funds from being turned over to the state of your last known residence. See “What is escheatment and how do I prevent it?” below.