The Banking and Contracts Committee of the Board of Directors of Snyder's-Lance, Inc. shall be composed of not fewer than two members.
The members of the Banking and Contracts Committee and its Chairman shall be designated by the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting of the Board of Directors. The Chairman and each of the members shall serve until the next Annual Meeting of the Directors and until their successors are elected and qualified. Members of the Committee and its Chairman may be removed by the Board of Directors at any time.
The duties and responsibilities of the Banking and Contracts Committee are as follows:
1. Selection of all banks and financial institutions for the Corporation and the designation of those officers and employees authorized to conduct business with such banks and financial institutions.
2. Review, approval and authorization of contracts arising in the ordinary course of business for the acquisition of raw materials and supplies, the sale and delivery of products, the acquisition and disposition of real estate and the acquisition and disposition of equipment and the designation of those officers and employees of the Corporation authorized to execute, deliver and perform such contracts.
3. Authorization of all actions with respect to the insurance coverage of the Corporation, its employees, equipment and properties, including self insurance and related waivers of coverage and the designation of those officers and employees of the Corporation authorized to act on behalf of the Corporation with respect to such insurance.
4. Adoption and certification of resolutions with respect to the foregoing.
5. Consideration and adoption of such other resolutions of an administrative nature as shall be necessary for the efficient and effective operation of the Corporation.
6. Such other duties and responsibilities as may be directed from time to time by the Board of Directors.