CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 23, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advancing its mission to change the way America snacks, Snyder's-Lance, Inc. (Nasdaq-GS:LNCE) is introducing its first multi-brand snack pack featuring great taste and better ingredients, to meet explosive consumer demand for better snacking options. The company is combining its
portfolio of category brand leaders into four new variety pack offerings, activating a $1.5 billion segment experiencing strong year-over-year growth.
The new line brings together five favorite brands that when combined, provide snack choices for everyone: Cape Cod®, Kettle Brand®, Late July®, Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, and Snyder's of Hanover®. The Snyder's-Lance variety packs feature 16 single-serve bags and come in four distinct varieties:
- Gluten Free: Snyder's of Hanover® Gluten-Free Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Sticks, Snack Factory® Minis Gluten Free Original Pretzel Crisps®, Late July® Jalapeno Lime Tortilla
Chips, Cape Cod® Original Potato Chips
- Non-GMO: Cape Cod® 40% Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips, Late July® Nacho Chipotle Tortilla Chips, Snyder's of Hanover® Mini Pretzels and Kettle Brand® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- Premium: Snyder's of Hanover® Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces, Kettle Brand® Backyard Barbeque® Potato Chips, Cape Cod® 40% Reduced Fat Original Potato Chips,
Late July® Nacho Chipotle Tortilla Chips
- Small Batch Kettle: Kettle Brand® Jalapeno Potato Chips, Cape Cod® Original Potato Chips, Kettle Brand® Backyard Barbeque Potato Chips, Cape Cod® Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
"Americans are embracing snacking occasions throughout the day, but lack snack options that fit the bill with Non-GMO verification, better ingredients and outstanding flavor," said Rod Troni, Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer at Snyder's-Lance. "With our wonderful family of snack brands rooted in great taste and better ingredients, we are in a strong position to offer something different, and most
importantly, relevant to consumers today. We expect this new line to be a popular option for a broad segment of consumers looking for better options."
The snack packs are designed to appeal to the large number of consumers who enjoy snacking and prefer options made with the highest-quality ingredients. The handy packs are perfect for keeping in the car or stocking the pantry, and are convenient for every occasion from summer road trips to sporting events and more.
The Snyder's-Lance variety packs are available nationally through grocery and mass merchandisers.
Snyder's-Lance, Inc., headquartered in Charlotte, NC, manufactures and markets snack foods throughout the United States and internationally. Snyder's-Lance's products are sold under the Snyder's of Hanover®, Lance®, Cape Cod®, Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®, Pop Secret®, Emerald®, Kettle Brand®, Late July®, Krunchers! ®, Tom's®, Archway®, Jays®, Stella D'oro®, Eatsmart Snacks®, O-Ke-Doke®, and other brand names along with a number of third party brands. Products are distributed nationally through grocery and mass merchandisers, convenience stores, club stores, food service outlets and other channels.
Rachel Gehr, Maxwell PR
(503) 231-3086 / email@example.com
Source: Snyder's-Lance Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media